Lives have been lost.
Hospitals are overflowing.
But do we let this stand in our path? No way!
Let us all stand together and do our part. You can be a big help to the doctors and scientists finding a vaccine and a cure for COVID-19.
How to help our fellow doctors and scientists:
- Wash your hands frequently. Do this before you eat, after going to the washroom, and DEFINITELY after going outside.
- Wear a mask and gloves when going outside and traveling.
- Remember to eat your fruits, veggies, and drink lots of water. This will keep you and others healthy, protect you and other people’s body, and not overcrowd the hospital.
- Never stop cheering for them. They protect us and we should always show our support for them.
- Most important: NEVER STOP BELIEVING that we can make it through together.
I know this has been hard. But we need to keep believing in ourselves and others. We need to trust one another and love ourselves. Think about our future. Be kind to yourself and others.
Never stop loving.