Today I decided to tell you how I write blogs like this, using this:
So what really happens behind the scenes? Well, it happens with me typing for about 30 minutes, and then I get up and finish. That is what happens, but it isn’t very accurate of what I do. So what do I do? What I do is I break down blogging into 5 simple steps.
- Find a topic. How can you blog if there is nothing to blog about?
- Give a description. Make it understandable and clear.
- Write a highlight. This is important because you want others to understand the topic.
- Proofread. Make sure there are no spelling errors and see if you can make it better. This is the most important step because you want to make sure others like it and understand it.
- Publish it to the world!!!!!
Celeste’s Tip on Blogging:
There are lots of different types of websites that you can use for blogging but I recommend using WordPress.com.
Well, I hope you use this information to publish your great stories!
Go make the world a better place!