Hello again everyone!!!
Today I am going to help you find ways to have fun over the summer.
Since we cannot go outside, I can give you some fun things to do inside.
Here is a list of some things you can do:
- Play board games
- Write your own song with your family
- Make a giant pillow fort (I hope it can stand!)
- Draw a picture
- Play charades
- Make origami (If you don’t know what that is, then you can always search the web!)
If you are lucky enough to go outside, then you can do these things too!
(Make sure you are wearing a mask to keep yourself safe and stay at least 2 meters away from other people that are not your family.)
- Draw something positive and encouraging with chalk for the neighbours (It can be anything, as long as it is not rude!)
- Blow bubbles
- Take a short walk
- Make shadow puppets with the sun (Do this away from other people, like in your backyard)
- Play I Spy
- Visit your local pool if they are open and again practice social distancing while swimming.
- Go for a bike ride. Make it a challenge to actually stay away from other people.
- Visit your local zoo.
You don’t have to do all of these ideas. Do what works out best for you and your family.
You can think of your own games too! The above are just suggestions for you to try.
I hope you have fun!!!
Enjoy!!! 😀 🙂